Adopting a Puppy
If you are interested in purchasing one of our pups please:
1. Fill out our "On line Puppy Application" (found in the upper left hand margin of this page).
2. Indicate which litter is of interest to you (see litter lists below).
3. Once a pregnancy has been confirmed by ultrasound, we will post a notice on this page of our website. At that point, you can secure your place on the wait list by placing a $250 deposit either through Paypal (see left hand margin). Please do not send a deposit before we have opened up the waitlist. The order in which puppies are chosen is determined by your place on the wait list. Deposits are non-refundable, however, they can be transferred on to future litter wait lists.
4. Please bear in mind that some spaces on new litters have been reserved by customers who have moved on to the list after having been on previous litter waitlists. If we are not able to provide folks with the gender/color of pup that they want we give them the option of moving their deposit on to a future list before we open the list up to the general public. This is why some of our newly confirmed litters already have spaces accounted for before we even announce a confirmed pregnancy.
We do not have any available pups currently, however we have completed some breedings and hope to confirm pregnancies by ultrasound. We learned a long time ago to "not count our puppies before they hatch" (so to speak) so we do not accept deposits on anticipated litters until we have confirmed pregnancies by ultrasound. We don't want to hold on to your money unless we know we have a pup for you : ).
Please check the chart below for a description of our planned litters. Note the date of the scheduled ultrasound appointment for each. Come back to our website on that date (just remember to refresh the page) and I will post the result of the ultrasound.
We accept deposits through PayPal (you'll find a PayPal portal in the upper left hand margin of this page). The order of the pick is determined by the order in which deposits arrive.
Planned Litters (2021):
Below is a list of anticipated breedings for the next 6 months. Unless noted, expected dates of birth are all approximate as female dogs' heat cycles/pregnancies can vary greatly.
We are still making decisions regarding the specific pairings for additional upcoming litters. Once we have determined which dogs we will breed together we will post that information on this page.
Once we confirm a pregnancy by ultrasound we will open up that waitlist for deposits. Please do not send a deposit in before the waitlist is officially opened. Deposits that arrive before we open the waitlist will be returned. Thank you.
Goldendoodles - $3000*
Double Doodles (50% labradoodle/50% goldendoodle) $3000*
Australian Multigenerational Labradoodles - $3000*
(California residents are subject to a 7.75% sales tax). Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in purchasing breeding stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Deposits made prior to January 1, 2021 will qualify for 2020 prices
Included in the purchase of a Sierra Vista Labradoodle or Goldendoodle:
Sierra Vista's Health Warranty
Our breeding dogs undergo a variety of health testing (OFA or Pennhip, CERF, elbows, patellas, vWd and thyroid) prior to breeding. We strive to breed healthy and sound family pets. Your puppy will come with a 7 day general health warranty and a 26 month genetic health guaranty.
Just as two healthy human parents have the potential to have a child with a genetic disorder, even health tested breeding dogs can produce a pup with a genetic health problem. Should your puppy develop a life-threatening/life-altering genetic health issue within the first 26 months we will reimburse veterinary costs up to the purchase price of the dog.
The Breeder-Owner PartnershipOur responsibility to you:
Your responsibility to us:
Pictures of past litters:
Our Guardian Family Program
Sierra Vista Labradoodles and Goldendoodles is a small breeding program dedicated to breeding great family dogs. Our dogs live and sleep in our house with our family. They are involved in our daily life and our community. We believe that all dogs deserve to be a part of their own family and to live within a loving home where they will receive the care and attention they need.
What is a Guardian Family?
A guardian family agrees to raise, train and care for a Sierra Vista breeding doodle throughout his/her breeding career. In exchange for providing a home for one of our breeding dogs, ownership will be transferred to the Guardian family when the dog is retired from his/her breeding career.
What are the requirements for becoming a Guardian Family?
Guardian families must:
If you are interested in Guardian Family program, please contact us at email@example.com . We will ask you to fill out an application. Qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange for an interview. We want Guardian Families to have a chance to fully understand what raising a breeding dog entails. In turn, we do a thorough screening of each Guardian Home to ensure the best placement possible for each of our dogs.